You don't have to follow this guide, but it's recommended to follow it to maintain consistency.
To add a car for Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero, please follow these simple steps.
- Click Contribute all the way to the right past Community at the top of any page besides an editing page. Click Add a page.
- Name it after the car (Type-ID here). Set it to Blank page.
- This step branches depending on which editor you use.
- VisualEditor - Make sure the page is blank. Click on 'Insert' and then 'Template' with a puzzle piece next to it. Search for the Car (TXR:0) template. Add it to the page.
- Wikia's classic rich-text editor - Make sure the page is blank. On the right side of the page under Templates, click Add other templates. Search for the Car (TXR:0) template. Add it to the page.
- Source editor - Please switch to either the VisualEditor or Wikia's classic rich-text editor because it makes it extremely easier to add cars using the template.
- The template will ask you for tons of values that it'll input into the page. Fill in all of these values, write a Summary, and then publish the page. Don't worry about categories, the template automatically adds all that are necessary.
- Congratulations! You have added a car to the TXR wiki for Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero.
For more help pages, clickhere.